Expert realtor training
BROKERS: We offer several training topics hosted by Real Estate Attorney Kevin D. Plotkin, Esq. such as reading and Mastering the As-Is Contract and Closings, Reviewing Closing Statements, TRID regulations, and many more. We customize our training to meet your time and interval requirements.
Contact us today to schedule a complimentary private training session with Real Estate Attorney Kevin D. Plotkin, Esq., which will provide essential information for realtors of all experience levels and boost production.
Company Founder and Real Estate Attorney Kevin D. Plotkin, Esq. provides expert insider tips on how to effectively write and review offers to make sure each and every deal closes.
Mr. Plotkin instills in realtors that mastering the AS-IS contract is critical to avoiding mistakes that could cost them their commission, or more.
Mr. Plotkin was awarded Educator of the Year by the Miami Association of Realtors for his course titled “Ensuring a Successful Closing by Mastering the AS IS Contract,” which covers topics such as:
- Allowing the right amount of time for each phase of the transaction. Don’t let deadlines be a deal killer!
- Recent Contract changes effecting buyers, sellers, and closings.
- Protecting your client’s escrow deposit.
- Answering your client’s questions about closing costs
- Understanding disclosure
- Building your confidence and protecting your licensure
- And More….